Meet KVH Media Group – a leading provider of licensed news, entertainment, and training content to the maritime, hotel, and retail industries – and part of KVH! This group, formerly Headland Media, is based in the U.K., and has 60 years’ experience as a trusted supplier to a wide range of sectors.
KVH Media Group’s brands include:
- NEWSlink – Daily news customised for crew members onboard merchant vessels and crew and guests onboard cruise ships around the world, with 75+ publications in 17+ languages
- SPORTSlink – Video sports clips of key games and sporting events
- MOVIElink – Fully licensed maritime distribution of movie services with latest-release movies from around the world (formerly Walport’s Entertainment on Board)
- TVlink – Fully licensed maritime distribution of television programs including productions from BBC, HBO, and Hollywood (formerly Walport’s Entertainment on Board)
- MUSIClink – Customized licensed music service for broadcasting a variety of music on merchant vessels and cruise ships
- TRAININGlink – Training films for seafarers on a wide range of safety and operations topics (formerly Walport Maritime Training Films)
- KVHstudios – Extensive array of audio and studio services, including recording studios in Leeds, U.K.
- HotelNewspapers & Good Morning News – Hotel news publications in many languages delivered daily to millions of hotel guests in 192 countries
KVH Media Group Highlights
- No.1 compact newspaper supplier to both the hotel and shipping sectors
- Leading provider of licensed entertainment, news, and training content to maritime industry
- Services delivered to more than 13,000 destinations daily in more than 140 countries
- Audience of over 25 million listeners each week
- News provided to 500,000 maritime and 300,000 hotel readers each day
To learn more, please visit the KVH Media Group website.